Monday, January 12, 2009

"You are a Crazy Person"

(Title courtesy of Elizabeth)

Well, I'm leaving tomorrow. Tonight I am going to stay with my grandparents, who are taking me to the Detroit airport tomorrow around 12:00. My flight to Chicago leaves at 3:50; my flight from Chicago to Heathrow leaves at 5:05 and I'll arrive in London at 6:35AM Wednesday morning.

Assuming, of course, that snow doesn't interfere with my travel plans.

My visits to Ohio and Pittsburgh were great. I felt good about being able to see Dad again before I left. It was odd to be visiting at Pitt, but I'm very glad that I made the time to drive out there. Seeing all of my friends again really put me at ease.

Perhaps too much so, because I am still doing laundry and have completed very little packing. When I got home last night I was too tired to do anything; the usual five hour drive home took six because of snow. I'm still tired, but must get to packing.

My next update will be from London.

No comments: